Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Deleted Scenes" Featured On Gawker

Hey- in case you missed Gawker on Friday, my short film Deleted Scenes was featured under "Things We Actually Like"...

Check it out here: Gawker: Things We Actually Like... Nick Douglas, poster of the article, had this to say:
"Know how Walker Percy wanted to hate the manuscript some lady handed him, but he loved it and thus A Confederacy of Dunces got published? That's how I feel about this short film, in which a director and actor argue while recording commentary on their latest film. This is the sort of script I would have killed for when I was doing college plays."
Much appreciated, Nick Douglas...

Also, let me take this opportunity to whore out my new feature: be sure to check out (and forward, forward, forward!) the opening sequence of The Graduates, coming soon!

www.graduatesmovie.com








The Graduates (opening sequence) from Ryan Gielen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment